What’s GREAT about your hobby? Please tell us!
"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..."
Elizabeth Barrett Browning probably didn't have a
beautiful dollhouse in mind when she penned these
famous lines but we really, really want to know what
you love about your hobby.
The postman often brings letters and photos in for
everyone at dheminis to see and they are
shared with all the staff - and sometimes the other
customers via the internet.
But we would like to share much more - and offer you
the chance to be a dollhouse star!
All you need to do is tell us: What is it about dollhouses and your miniatures collection that
inspires and delights you?
Send us your thoughts on why you love your hobby
- in words, in pictures, or on video. The more
imaginative, the better – and there's $467.00 in dheminis gift certificates up for grabs for the best
two-minute video, and $200.00 for the best photo or
Email pictures or
a link to your videos online, by the end of April 2012,
Your project could be seen by tens of thousands in our monthly email bulletins, hundreds of facebook fans as well as appearing on our blogs.
Submit Your Entry »
- The closing date is midday 30th April 2012.
- Employees of dheminis, those involved in the promotion and execution of the competition and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Any entry received after noon on the closing date will be disqualified, as will any received damaged or illegible.
- The winner will be selected and notified personally. The winner's name will be available after the competition by writing to The Competition Secretary, dheminis, PO Box 200308, Anchorage, AK 99520-0308 enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
- The Winner of the best video will receive $467.00 in gift certificates for dheminis.
- The Winner of the best photo or written entry will receive $200.00 in gift certificates for dheminis.
- dheminis reserves the right to feature the winner on other printed matter or on our website, and to feature name and home town of the winner and photographs of their project in future promotions.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the rules.
- Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are delayed, damaged or wrongly delivered.